Rydeen Mobile
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Location of Temperature Sensors MV411t

2 posters

Go down

Location of Temperature Sensors MV411t Empty Location of Temperature Sensors MV411t

Post  arfie Tue Apr 08, 2014 7:52 am

Where is an optimal location for the inside and outside temperature sensors? My installer put the outside one in front of the radiator on the grill. He put the inside sensor in the headliner. Exactly where I don't know for sure. Neither of these appear to be reading very accurately, especially the inside temperature which always seems to be very high. Is there a specific location that works the best for these? I can have them relocated easily.

arfie

Back to top Go down

Location of Temperature Sensors MV411t Empty Re: Location of Temperature Sensors MV411t

Post  mark.trance16 Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:08 pm

arfie wrote:Where is an optimal location for the inside and outside temperature sensors?  My installer put the outside one in front of the radiator on the grill.  He put the inside sensor in the headliner.  Exactly where I don't know for sure.  Neither of these appear to be reading very accurately, especially the inside temperature which always seems to be very high.  Is there a specific location that works the best for these?  I can have them relocated easily.

For the internal temperature, the installer can place the temperature below the steering column.
External Temperature can be placed on the bottom of the bumper or any openings besides the front grill.
mark.trance16
mark.trance16
Admin

Back to top Go down