Rydeen Mobile
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VIDEO: MV311T-How To Calibrate the Compass

3 posters

Go down

VIDEO: MV311T-How To Calibrate the Compass Empty VIDEO: MV311T-How To Calibrate the Compass

Post  Rob Haynes Wed May 15, 2013 7:47 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The MV311T is an OEM looking replacement rear view mirror with a bright 3.5" screen that triggers on when a backup camera is activated as well as dual temperature readouts and compass. For the compass to work properly it needs to be calibrated when installed in the vehicle.

Step 1: press and hold the power button for 8 seconds. The green temp/compass display in the right corner will now display "CF" (This is how you change the temperature from C to F)

Step 2: Again, press and hold the power button until the temp/compass display flashes and displays "-03"

Step 3: Once again, press and hold the power button until it flashes. The display will start counting up to 60. At this point drive the car in two small counter clockwise circles to calibrate the compass.

Step 4: Once the vehicle is stopped press and hold the power button to exit the calibration process.

If you have any other questions related to the compass calibration don't hesitate to let us know!

-Rob
Rob Haynes
Rob Haynes
Admin

http://www.rydeenmobile.com

Back to top Go down

VIDEO: MV311T-How To Calibrate the Compass Empty Re: VIDEO: MV311T-How To Calibrate the Compass

Post  derkhayden Sat Apr 04, 2015 2:55 pm

I have tried calibrating my MV331T mirror compass, I have S, SE, SW and no North direction indicators. What am I doing wrong. (I watched the video and cannot get to the -03 option in my menu).

derkhayden

Back to top Go down

VIDEO: MV311T-How To Calibrate the Compass Empty Re: VIDEO: MV311T-How To Calibrate the Compass

Post  mark.trance16 Mon Apr 13, 2015 1:21 pm

derkhayden wrote:I have tried calibrating my MV331T mirror compass, I have S, SE, SW and no North direction indicators.  What am I doing wrong. (I watched the video and cannot get to the -03 option in my menu).

Magnet might be causing the compass to malfunction. Either your windshield button or headliner is magnetized.
mark.trance16
mark.trance16
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down