Rydeen Mobile
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MV411S - Green light always on when 2011 Honda CRV is running.

2 posters

Go down

MV411S - Green light always on when 2011 Honda CRV is running. Empty MV411S - Green light always on when 2011 Honda CRV is running.

Post  tremblz Mon Aug 05, 2013 7:24 am

I recently purchased a 2011 Honda CRV.  We have an SE model, which doesn't come with a backup camera (which my wife really wanted), so the dealership said they could have one installed by a third party.  The third party installed an MV411S.  For some reason, when I start the car, there is a green light next to the power button that turns on and stays on the entire time the car is running.  Is this normal?  I noticed that this model isn't listed on the compatibility chart for the 2011 CRV. Is there a compatibility issue that might be causing this? [/color]

tremblz

Back to top Go down

MV411S - Green light always on when 2011 Honda CRV is running. Empty Re: MV411S - Green light always on when 2011 Honda CRV is running.

Post  Rob Haynes Mon Aug 05, 2013 1:02 pm

tremblz wrote:I recently purchased a 2011 Honda CRV.  We have an SE model, which doesn't come with a backup camera (which my wife really wanted), so the dealership said they could have one installed by a third party.  The third party installed an MV411S.  For some reason, when I start the car, there is a green light next to the power button that turns on and stays on the entire time the car is running.  Is this normal?  I noticed that this model isn't listed on the compatibility chart for the 2011 CRV. Is there a compatibility issue that might be causing this? [/color]

Hi tremblz, thanks for purchasing our MV411S mirror through your dealership and I hope you are enjoying it!  The little green light you see next to the power button is supposed to illuminate and stay on to verify that there is 12v power going to the mirror, so it's doing what it's supposed to be doing!

There is an "alternative" install option if you don't want to see the green light, but it requires the power wires to be tapped into the reverse lights or reverse wire (which gives it power only when the vehicle is in reverse).

Details on that can be found in the MV411S manual:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Hope this helps, and feel free to ask any more questions if they come up!  Thanks for supporting Rydeen!

Rob Haynes
National Sales & Product Trainer
Rob Haynes
Rob Haynes
Admin

http://www.rydeenmobile.com

Back to top Go down

MV411S - Green light always on when 2011 Honda CRV is running. Empty Re: MV411S - Green light always on when 2011 Honda CRV is running.

Post  tremblz Mon Aug 05, 2013 1:55 pm

Thanks for the fast reply! If that's normal, I can live with it. I just wanted to make sure. I have to say, this is a great product that makes my life much easier. Thanks again!

tremblz

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down